Tupelo Honey Garlic Ranch Dressing

Now that summer is here with sweltering temperatures, we have started eating wonderful salads. This recipe for Spinach Salad with Roasted Beets, Goat Cheese, Peppered Bacon, and Garlic Ranch Dressing is another amazing recipe from my Tupelo Honey Cookbook. I use canned beets and feta cheese. I do love what peppered bacon adds to a salad. This dressing recipe is amazing!!

 We have added Mandarin oranges and green beans to our spinach salad too. Other wonderful recipes from this cookbook are:
Pinto Beans
Triple Berry Pie
Cookbook Review
Sweet Potato Pudding
Best Chicken Pot Pie

Garlic Ranch Dressing
2/3 cup buttermilk
2/3 cup sour cream
2/3 cup mayo
2 Tb chopped fresh parsley (I used dried)
2 Tb chopped fresh chives (I didn't have)
3 Tb roasted garlic puree ( I didn't use)
1 clove garlic, minced ( I used double because I didn't have the paste)
1/2 tea sea salt
1/2 tea fresh ground pepper

Recipe says blend all in a food processor for 30 seconds. I whisked mine in a bowl. I also halved the recipe for us. The garlic flavor gets stronger as it sits to if you can make a day ahead or just have some on had that is best.

Comments

Vicki said…
An actual healthy ranch dressing! This is going in the To Do file.