Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors rolling pin

Pie day is when you and a friend get together and make an obscene amount of pie dough. My freezer is full of wonderful pie shells just screaming to be set free.

I did fall in love with my friend's rolling pin. It is a monster. Did I mention I LOVE it. She got it when the local high school stopped offering Home EC classes and no one wanted it!! Can you believe that? I told her about the muffin pan I got from a friend who went to a school cafeteria sale and bought me a 24 count muffin pan that is so very awesome.

We made dutch apple pies and used my new gadget that I found at a second hand store. It makes really cool shapes on the apples. We had a great day and are going to get together to make egg rolls and tamales next!

Comments

Are bloggers allowed to covet your neighbor's rolling pin? I'd pay big bucks for that thing!!

:)
ButterYum