Seligman Diner Challenge

In Seligman Arizona there are two diners right across the street from one another. I was told by a KOA guest that one was the "best breakfast" she had ever had. Wanting to find out for myself which diner was best we traveled through Seligman to and from Jerome. Providing us with the dinner opportunity of trying them both out.

On Friday night we stopped at the Road Kill Cafe. This was a riot of a place. The menu was the most entertaining thing possible.

How can you pass up something called "The Chicken that Almost Crossed the Road"?

The food was okay: not great but edible and with laughter making names. The onion towers were amazing to look at and fun to dunk in BBQ sauce and ranch.

On Saturday night we ate at Westside Lilo's. The place of breakfast fame...

So 1 of us had to get breakfast. My disappointment was that "breakfast served all day" on the menu...had a small excluding note: Excluding pancakes, waffles, french toast, heavos rancheros, and oatmeal. Well....those are all my breakfast items that I wanted to try. So we had the beef tips over noodles.

Flavorful. Joel and I split a meal so that we could have dessert! (Worthy of its very own post)

The girls wanted me to take a picture of the amazing butter shapes. And the challenge winner....is.....
When you are in Seligman you simply must eat at Lilo's! (After reading the menu across the street.)

Comments

Vicki said…
It always amazes me how a diner can serve the best breakfast but fall short on lunch and dinner. I love that your girls wanted a picture of the butter. Future food bloggers!