Taylor Tracker Day 5...FINALLY

Day 5
After a week on the road...we have the packing from the hotel thing down to a science!! Everyone works together after a wonderful continental breakfast. Actually, it was wonderful...the first 2 days. I don't think I ever want to see another bagel or waffle for a long time.

mmmm local New Mexico Rock Candy!!

This was at our hotel in Gallup, NM.

We are getting closer!!!

Lunch in Flagstaff AZ at Brandy's Bakery which was featured on the Food Network's Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. I will just add that this restaurant was added by my most excellent co-planner and father-in-law, DST.

Joel's sandwich...which we decided was not as good as the one in Arkansas.

The fries were the best..especially the sweet potato fries. A new fav of mine.

I sneaked into the boys restroom to snag a photo of this! Why not have on in the ladies room?

The famous cook with ST.

We took home cookies and breakfast food for the next day....mmmm. JT thought they were too big.

I didn't mind the size.



Our new home of Kingman, AZ.
Can you see it in the background?
More to come from the dessert (or desert....) queen.

Comments

Geometer-Mom said…
She's back! Thanks for sharing day 5 of your trip. I look forward to hearing more about your new adventure in your new home! Hugs to JT, ST, MT and CT.
Sarah said…
Hooray! You are alive and well in AZ with internet again? Miss you my friend. What's JT talking about? Those cookies aren't big ENOUGH! Love the pic of you eating that honking cookie:)
Amber Walker said…
Those are GIANT Cookies!!!! Does this mean you have your computer cord?
Heather said…
I think I'm gonna cry (sniff) I miss you.
Christine,
I am glad to be back. Thanks for the phone call.

Dirt Queen,
You must plan a family visit...you will love it out here. I come home covered in dirt, everyday!

Amber,
Yes..to the cord. No to internet..unless I am at the office. We are working on my "dead zone"!

Sarah,
That is why I love you!! It wasn't big enough..I had to have two.
Vicki said…
I'm so glad you are back! Glad you had a great cross country trip. I've been through Kingman on our way to Phoenix. I remember how pretty it was coming around the bend and seeing the trees.