Whole Grains for Busy People Tacos

These are one of my favorite things to make. I do not know if it is the speed of preparation, the simplicity or the flavorful zing. I like to add shoepeg corn and black beans on warm corn tortillas.
My girlfriend and I can down these like no others..in fact we should not eat these when we are together. It becomes obscene how much we can eat...they are so good.

Easy Tacos Printable Recipe

A Quick and easy dinner from my "whole grains for busy people cookbook". I love the flavors of this meal. Serve with rice and beans...yum.

2 Tb olive oil

1 cup diced onion cook till brown

2 tea chili powder

2 tea oregano

1 tea cumin add spices towards end of cooking onion

1 tea fresh garlic

1 lb ground beef add last and cook till done

Tortillas, tomatoes, cheese and sauce

Sauce

1 cup sour cream

1 tea paprika mix all

1/4 cup lime juice

1/2 tea salt

Comments